13 February, 2007

health mode v1 - week 4




Hi all, this is the beginning of the final week, the last week I have left to achieve my goals.
The past 2 weeks have been a bit off track with the whole vacation and all...but result wise it isn't as bad I thought it would be after all those drinks and late dinners. Luckily I remained pretty active during the day with kayaking and paragliding.

.: starting data week 4 :.

Female (yup, still female)
Age: 26
Height: 158.5 cm
Weight:50.55 kg (+0.10 kg)
Estimated BMR: 1300 cal

Measure points are taken with my body relaxed.
Problem areas are my waist under my bellybutton and lower back.

bodypart
chest:
upper arms:
waist:
under bellybutton:
buttocks:
thighs:
calfs:
two weeks ago
84.5 cm (+ 0.5 cm)
26.1/26.3 cm (+0.1/0 cm)
67 cm (-1 cm, yay! )
72.8 cm (-1.9, cm yay!)
88 cm (- 0.5)
49.5/49.5 cm (-0.5/-0.5 cm)
33.3/33.3 cm (+0.3/+0.3 cm)



now
83 cm (- 1.5 cm)
26.2/26.2 cm (+0.1/-0.1 cm)
66.6 cm (-0.4 cm, yay! )
71.8 cm (-1 cm yay!)
87.5 cm (- 0.5 cm)
49.5/49.5 cm (+-0 cm)
33.3/33.3 cm (+-0 cm)



GOAL:

bellybutton = 72 cm
weight = 50 kg
in one week from now.


Analyze of the results:
As you can see I've achieved one of my goals already, my bellybutton waist is down to 71.8 cm and my goal was 72 so that's all good. I'm not quite sure what conclusion I should make about the weight...but 0.1 kg is probably just a bit of fluctuation because of the water level in my body. I'm suspecting I've added some muscles too after a couple of gym sessions, kayaking and paragliding and since muscles weigh more than fat it could be another reason to why I've gained weight.
It will be interesting to see if I can make it to 50 kg this week :)
I will continue doing some gym sessions where I mostly target my abdominal area and with a bit of cardio at the end and I will also try and do a bit more low impact training like walking and swimming when I don't go the gym.

This is what I look like now. I'm not sure if there is much of a change:
week 4 - fitness weight loss fat loss

This is what i looked like two weeks ago:
week 2 - fitness weight loss fat loss

This is what i looked like three weeks ago:
week 1 - fitness weight loss fat loss

2 comments:

wilda said...

oj, jag tycker det är stor skillnad. snygg mage förresten! ;)

ze7en said...

haha, hej hej och tackar tackar :)