15 April, 2009

Start - weigh in




Here are the starting values after this morning's weigh in:


START - 14/04/09
Weight: 51,1 kg
Body fat %: 27.1% / Visceral fat: 3
Muscles: 30%
BMI: 20,3
Estimated BMR: 1193 cal


Measurments in cm

chest:
upper arms (R/L):
waist:
bellybutton:
buttocks:
thighs (R/L):
calfs (R/L):

85
26,3/26
68
75
88
50,5/50,5
34/34

 

* Visceral fat is the fat around and between the organs. Level 1-9 is healthy.

Photo


I know some of you might think 'why?'. Like I have said before I get great satisfaction knowing that I can control my body and make it do what I want it to. I have days when I see myself in the mirror and think, I can do better than this and if I have the motivation, time and knowledge, why not?

I'm very curious about the results I will have achieved after the first week, I hope you guys are as well!

Cheers

2 comments:

ze7en said...

Been eating ok today but haven't exercised though. I need to break old habits!

ze7en said...

By the way...my resting heart rate was 70 beats/min